March 27, 2011

PSA: Getting There!

I feel like I made a lot of progress between now and when I was stuck in a rut before. Now it's just a matter of working out all the kinks, and fixing everything up! I did some rapid prototyping with these, and I've got some discoveries I need to work on.
For one, they need to be BIGGER! Right now they are all around 4.5x45 in, with the exception of the one that hangs below the TV (which it will no longer do). They all need to be bigger, and I need to think of their placement so that it is at a level that people can actually read. I also need to make sure that they contrast against what will probably be a stark white wall in the doctor's office.




Beyond all that:
  • refine a logo, house shape will move to logo, not be the entire thing
  • make it more friendly
  • refine a spray bottle icon to use across all the pieces (iconic iconic iconic!)
  • naming needs to be better, perhaps more specific.
  • reuse the titles if needed (I would like to try and avoid this though

No comments:

Post a Comment