Attention to detail:
Do we take the time to pay attention to what we say and how it's represented? What's appropriate?
In regard to Change One Thing:
- Cliches are easily understood, but what other icons symbols can represent the idea?
- Don't use text like a "bandaid on an assignment."
- Don't say the same thing with both your image and your type--leave something for the viewer to explore.
- "Change One Thing"
-is it a command or a call to action? Does the image make you want to do something?
- Narrative is king. Messages are important, work harder on your words.
- Facts may be more important than headlines.
- "Shoulder climbing"
"You have to create a MAGNET."