April 26, 2010

Julia Child Quotes

Just throwing some of the quotes I collected out there, keeping them in one spot!


“Find something you're passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it.”

“I was 32 when I started cooking; up until then, I just ate.”

"I think every woman should have a blowtorch."

"Always start out with a larger pot than what you think you need."

"A cookbook is only as good as its worst recipe."

"Always remember: If you're alone in the kitchen and you drop the lamb, you can always just pick it up. Who's going to know?"

"You don't have to cook fancy or complicated masterpieces - just good food from fresh ingredients."

"On what her longevity is attributed to, “Red meat and gin.”

"Once you have mastered a technique, you barely have to look at a recipe again."

“It's so beautifully arranged on the plate - you know someone's fingers have been all over it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment