- Projection quality? The image is too gray, needs to have a higher contrast so it can have purer colours.
- Straight lines in projection versus softer shapes.
- good compostion! :)
- Consider iterations on the juxtaposition of the images
- boost contrast in image, it's a little muddy
- adjust line orientation
- top right corner, crop out the floating bit of image?
- not working
- add some horizontals?
- better than first line study paired with it, but try to find another one that's even closer
- lots of tracings
- Mess with the levels in the photo, it's a little too gray
- top bar on line study - remember to remove it in tracings!
- Match angles (maaaaybe)
Overall, I'm becoming really frustrated with this project. I feel like I'm not producing enough pairings fast enough, and the ones that I am making aren't that interesting. I'm going to take some serious photography time later today, and tomorrow to. I think now that I know what I'm taking photos for, I will have a better idea of things to look for-like diagonal and combined lines on buildings or nature instead of 20 pictures of spider-web cracks on the ground and tangles of wire. Today did help me a lot though; I went around and looked at other people's lines after we were done with the group critiques. Looking at what everyone else is doing really seems to make things make sense, and I get ideas and inspiration-if you want to call it that- from looking at something fresh (my eyes are tired from fliping through the same photos and lines over and over and over).
So this weekend, I'm gonna grind out a lot of photos and pairings! And HOPE FOR SOME SUNSHINE! :)