April 18, 2011

Type Experiments

Moving along with the nature theme, I tried to execute an experiment in which I set up flowers in their natural environment. This was not a time-lapse experiment, since I was just trying to make it believable that these flowers were in their natural environment. Since technical problems that we run into don't matter, I will try to focus on other areas. Right now, these letters are very simple, and also do not show any change. Continuing on, I would like to try and work on making the letters a little more detail, and get back to the original questions of the evolution or devolution of type that is reflecting its environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment