As for the organizations, I would like to sort them first by the tool they were made with, in relation to the line of the haiku they're from.
Line 1: Crossing it Alone
- eye dropper
- shoe 1
- shoe 2
The white outlines would not be in the actual book though, those were just to help me remember to stay away from the edge where it would be bound, since you tend to lose a lot of the page in Japanese page binding.
Here are a few things I'm not sure about; things I'd like to jot down so I don't forget them:
- Is 12 marks to a page too many?
- black background or white? I did the thumbnail in black but now I'm leaning towards white/ @_@
- still considering other book formats, perhaps O-binding that would allow for two-sided pages?
- paper weight thick vs thin
- geometric shape (circular, box, triangle)
- tool used
- clarity of tool
- haiku line mark corresponds with