December 9, 2009


Final taxonomy! I made a little sleeve for it, and hopefully it will hold up. In the end, I didn't make any changes to the book other than making its title sleeve. If I were to re-do anything, I would reprint all of the pages, but I'm a little skeptical to pour more time and money into the konica when I have a sneaking suspicion that one of the reasons my images got more and more blue as I printed was because of the black ink levels. The images were not all so terrible that I needed to redo the three books, anyway.

Here are some examples of the pages inside. With the perfect binding method, I was able to place images across the spread, which is something I would not have been able to do if I had continued with the stab-binding.

I got a little silly with these pictures, but I'm pretty proud of my sleeve, so I wanted to show it off a bit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment